Monday 24 June 2013

Seriously...what is going on?

I know that I am not the warmest blooded person going around and that I suffer from an absurd sensitivity to the cold but seriously, I am sitting in a down jacket, beanie and polar fleece while writing this post and it is the 24th June in France.  The only thing keeping my blood pumping this evening is the idea of Greece this Friday and a long range weather forecast of low to mid 30s.

Maybe my lack of blood circulation also relates to the ridiculous study regime I have imposed upon myself.  I am starting to question the wisdom of undertaking maths classes while on holiday - it certainly kills the mood a little and is nowhere near as leisurely as baking tarts.  Fortunately, my Bosnian teacher is off on holiday tomorrow afternoon - I have one class with her in the morning and then one with some other maths genius on Thursday. After that I am done!